Talk about a time when you received flower as a gift.
You should say:-
- When it was?
- Who gifted it?
- Why it was gifted?
- Why did you like it so much?
Sample answer 1:-
Flowers are something that everyone loves to receive, so giving them to others on special occasions is not uncommon in my country. However, in this story, I’ll describe an occasion when I received a very special flower from my best friend Harman. Actually, we were best friends, but for some reason, that was almost a year ago.
We parted ways. It was really tough for me to live without Harman since I was always missing him because we used to play, study, and do a lot of other things together. I have tried to get in touch with him a few times, but it has all been in vain because he hasn’t responded. But on February 14, also known as Valentine’s Day, my door rang. When I answered it, I was surprised to see Harman standing there in front of me holding a flower. He is holding a rose blossom.
He instantly apologized to me, which made me cry. He stated he missed me a lot after I gave him a firm embrace. He offered me the flower, and when I had it in my hands, I couldn’t believe that I had really assumed it was a rose flower in its original state. However, he said that he created this flower by hand and that it took him more than five hours since it was so lovely and organic. He declared that from now on, this flower would symbolize our relationship.
You must promise me to take good care of it since, unlike genuine flowers, which die off within a few days, this bloom will last forever. I promise Harman that I will always look after this flower and make sure that our friendship remains strong. I also make sure that it doesn’t get damaged since it’s now in my stud area, and every time I see it, it reminds me of my commitment to my friend. Overall, I would consider that flower as one of the best and most exquisite gifts I have ever received.
Sample answer 2:-
Once upon a time, I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers as a gift. I was feeling a bit down that day and the flowers brightened my mood instantly. The bouquet was a mix of my favorite flowers, including roses, lilies and daisies. The colors were vibrant and the petals were soft to the touch.
I couldn’t stop admiring the bouquet and was curious to know who had sent them to me. I searched for a card, and to my surprise, it was from my best friend. She had sent me the flowers as a surprise to cheer me up and let me know that she was thinking of me.
I was touched by the gesture and felt so grateful to have such a kind and thoughtful friend. I placed the bouquet on my windowsill where I could see it every day. The flowers reminded me to appreciate the little things in life and the people who care about me.
From that day on, I made sure to take the time to appreciate the beauty of the flowers and the love of my friends and family. The bouquet was more than just a gift, it was a reminder of the kindness and love that surrounds me.
Part 3 – Follow ups Short QA:-
Talk about a time when you received flower as a gift.
- Who sent you the bouquet of flowers?
- My best friend sent me the bouquet of flowers as a surprise to cheer me up.
- What was your initial reaction when you received the flowers?
- My initial reaction was surprise and happiness, the flowers brightened my mood instantly.
- What were the flowers that were in the bouquet?
- The bouquet was a mix of my favorite flowers, including roses, lilies and daisies.
- How did the bouquet make you feel?
- The bouquet made me feel grateful and touched. It reminded me to appreciate the little things in life and the people who care about me.
- Did you do anything special with the flowers?
- I placed the bouquet on my windowsill where I could see it every day. I made sure to take the time to appreciate the beauty of the flowers and the love of my friends and family.
- How did the bouquet change your day?
- The bouquet changed my day by brightening my mood and reminding me to appreciate the beauty and love in my life.
- How often do you receive flowers as a gift?
- I don’t receive flowers as a gift very often, but when I do, it’s always a special and memorable occasion.
- How did you thank your friend for the bouquet?
- I thanked my friend by calling her and expressing my gratitude and telling her how much the bouquet meant to me.
7 ways to praise a flower:
- “What a stunning color, it’s so vibrant and beautiful.”
- “The petals are so delicate and soft, it’s truly breathtaking.”
- “The way the petals are arranged is so symmetrical and pleasing to the eye.”
- “The aroma of this flower is so fragrant and pleasant, it’s truly lovely.”
- “The shape of this flower is so unique and elegant, it’s truly special.”
- “I’m impressed by the delicate and intricate design of the flower.”
- “This flower is a true masterpiece, its beauty is undeniable.”
7 types of feelings related to beautiful flower
- Peace and Tranquility: A beautiful flower can evoke a sense of peace and tranquility in a person, as its delicate petals and vibrant colors can be soothing to the eyes and mind.
- Joy and Wonder: Some people might feel a sense of joy and wonder when looking at a beautiful flower, as its intricate design and unique features can be awe-inspiring.
- Calm and Relaxation: A beautiful flower can also evoke feelings of calm and relaxation, as its natural beauty can be a reminder to slow down and appreciate the simple things in life.
- Hope and Inspiration: A beautiful flower can evoke feelings of hope and inspiration, as its ability to bloom and grow despite challenging conditions can be a symbol of resilience and perseverance.
- Gratitude: A beautiful flower can evoke feelings of gratitude, as it can be a reminder of the beauty and wonder of nature, and the many gifts it provides us with.
- Connection to Nature: A beautiful flower can evoke feelings of connection to the natural world, as it can remind us of the interconnectedness of all living things.
- Love and Friendship: A beautiful flower can also be a symbol of love and friendship, as it can be given as a gift to express these emotions.
Idioms :- Talk about a time when you received flower as a gift.
- “A breath of fresh air“: Describing a flower as being a refreshing and revitalizing sight.
- “A ray of sunshine“: Describing a flower as bringing happiness and positivity.
- “A treasure“: Describing a flower as being precious and valuable.
- “A work of art“: Describing a flower as being beautifully crafted and intricately designed.
- “A symbol of hope“: Describing a flower as representing hope and renewal.
- “A touch of class“: Describing a flower as adding elegance and sophistication.
- “A burst of color“: Describing a flower as being vibrant and eye-catching.
- “A natural wonder“: Describing a flower as being a marvel of nature.
- “A sight to behold“: Describing a flower as being beautiful and worth seeing.
- “A garden of delight“: Describing a flower as giving pleasure and delight.
Subscribe our Youtube Channel