Here are the ideas on IELTS writing task 2 topic – Senior Managers Salary vs Other worker salary.
Some people think it is a good thing for senior managers to have much higher salaries than the other workers in a company. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Ideas for IELTS Writing Task 2 – Senior Managers Salary vs Other workers salary
- Senior managers have a higher level of responsibility and accountability, and their high salaries are a reflection of this.
- Offering higher salaries to senior managers can attract top talent, which can benefit the company in the long term.
- Senior managers’ decisions and actions can have a significant impact on the company’s success, and high salaries can motivate them to perform well.
- The performance-based compensation model, where senior managers are paid based on their achievements, can incentivize them to make sound business decisions and improve the company’s bottom line.
- Paying senior managers much higher salaries creates a sense of inequality among the employees, which can lead to low morale and dissatisfaction.
- The pay gap between senior managers and other employees can also create a culture of hierarchy, where senior managers are seen as superior to other workers.
- Offering high salaries to senior managers may not necessarily attract top talent but rather individuals who are motivated solely by monetary incentives.
- This model of compensation can result in senior managers making decisions that prioritize their own interests and financial gain over the company’s long-term success.
- A fair compensation structure should be implemented, where senior managers’ salaries are based on a combination of their performance, experience, and responsibilities, but not significantly higher than other employees.
- The company should focus on creating a culture of equality and inclusivity, where all employees feel valued and motivated to contribute to the company’s success.
- Offering non-financial incentives, such as opportunities for professional development and growth, can be a more effective way to attract and retain top talent.
- The company’s success depends on the collective efforts of all employees, and a fair and equitable compensation structure can foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration among the employees.