What is DUOLINGO Test?
1. Duolingo Test is a language proficiency assessment tool developed by Duolingo, a popular language-learning app.
. The test is designed to measure the speaking, reading, and writing skills of non-native speakers of a particular language.
3. The test is available for a variety of languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese.
4. The test is conducted entirely online, and can be taken from any location with an internet connection.
5. The test is timed, with a set amount of time allotted for each section.
6.. The speaking section is recorded and evaluated by certified human evaluators.
7. The test is divided into three sections: speaking, writing, and reading.
The writing and reading sections are evaluated by Duolingo's AI-powered evaluation system.
The test results are presented in the form of an overall score, as well as individual scores for each section.
Duolingo Test is not officially recognized as a measure of language proficiency but it's a good tool to track the progress of language learners.