Follow these steps to get 39+ score in IELTS Listening
1. Practice listening to native English speakers as much as possible.
2. Get familiar with the different accents and speaking styles you may encounter in the test.
3. Take practice tests and pay attention to the types of questions that are asked.
4. Make sure to understand the instructions before each section of the test.
5. Try to predict what the speaker will say next in order to improve your comprehension.
6. Take notes as you listen to help you remember important information.
7. Pay attention to key words and phrases that can help you understand the overall meaning of the passage.
Don't get bogged down trying to understand every single word, focus on the main idea.
Stay focused and avoid distractions during the test.
10. Take a break before the test to clear your mind and relax.