10 interesting Facts about Rupert Grint’s life:-
- The age of Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint is 34. On August 24, 1988, he was born.
2. James, Georgina, Samantha, and Charlotte are Rupert’s younger siblings. Rupert is the oldest.
3. Rupert’s mother was a housewife and his father used to deal in artefacts related to auto racing. Their family was raised in the scenic county of Hertfordshire, which is located north of London.
4. Rupert enjoyed reading the Harry Potter books as a child, with Ron being his favourite character.
5. Rupert had only performed in school plays and at his local theatre group until he was cast as Ron at the age of 11.
6. He recorded a video while dressed in a girl’s outfit and rapping about how much he desired the Harry Potter role for his audition.
7. The ice cream man career was Rupert’s first career goal. He purchased an ice cream van after earning money from the Harry Potter films, and he occasionally uses it to distribute free ice cream.
8. At the age of 16, Rupert Grint dropped out of school to concentrate on his acting career.
9. Rupert put part of his money into real estate after Harry Potter and even established his own business for it called “Evil Plan Properties.”
10. Save your time if you’re looking for Rupert Grint on social media. Neither a Twitter nor an Instagram account exist for Rupert.
Rupert Grint is an English actor and former child star. He became known as a young actor during his role as Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film series, in which he portrayed a large part of fellow Weasley brothers Fred (played by Michael Gambon) and George as well as other characters.
Grint made his acting debut at the age of nine in the 2001 film “The Tailor of Panama.” His performance in this film led to more roles, with his most notable role being as Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter series.
Grint was born on 24 August, 1988. In addition to acting, Grint has also worked as a voice actor in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and Gnomeo & Juliet.
Ice cream man was the earliest ambition of Rupert Grind before he became a writer. He quit his job as an accountant to travel around Europe in search of flavour and opened up 4 ice-cream shops in London.
Grint’s other roles include a portrayal of Fred Weasley in the final two Harry Potter films, Driving Lessons, Cherrybomb and Wild Target. He has also appeared as himself in several films and television shows, including the documentary film The Kindness of Strangers (2008) and the sitcom Extras (2007).
Grint is also known for his role as Andy in the film adaptation of Nick Hornby’s novel Fever Pitch, and as Charlie Cavendish-Scott in the spy thriller The Young Victoria.
He has had a starring role in all three films, which made him a household name among children and adults alike. In 2008, he was nominated for a BAFTA Rising Star Award.
That same year, Grint appeared as himself in the film The Love Guru. In 2009, he portrayed Eric “E-Rock” Bishop in the comedy film I Love You, Man and starred opposite Jim Carrey in Yes Man. He also played Kevin in the British comedy film Wild Target and appeared in The Hurt Locker. In 2010, Grint co-starred with Emma Stone in Easy A for which he received his second consecutive BAFTA nomination
Subscribe our Youtube Channel
5 tips to write perfect SOP ‘Statement of Purpose’
8 Common Mistakes in IELTS Writing – Careful