Here is a list of complete cue cards asked in recent (December 2022) IELTS speaking exams.
Good news!!!! for students
Why it is so?
IELTS Speaking is assumed to be most difficult part of the IELTS exam, as student have to face the examiner during their exam. Students feel hesitated which result in lowering their confidence level. But you can gain the confidence by using our list of IELTS speaking cue cards. Practice these cue cards on regular basis.
Because IELTS Speaking cue cards are getting repeated on regular basis. Students now have a good chance to score good in their IELTS speaking. (Band 7 and even 7+)
List of Recently Asked IELTS Speaking Cue Cards – December 2022
- Describe a time when you missed your appointment.
- Describe a thing you did and succeed.
- Describe a positive change in your life.
- Talk about a historical place you visit recently.
- Talk about a time when you shared something with other.
- Describe a time when you make a difficult decision
- Describe your favorite TV show/program.
- Describe a time when you missed appointments
- Apartment where you would like to live.
- Describe an activity you do to keep yourself fit.
- Describe a person who belongs to different culture.
- Describe a member with whom you would like to work in the future.
- Describe a person who likes to grow plants.
- Describe a time when you helped a child.
- Describe an object you find particularly beautiful.
- • Where is the artwork/object?
- • How was it made?
- • What does it look like?
- • And explain why do you find it particularly beautiful?
- Describe a famous person in your country.
- Describe a time when you made a decision and it saves your time.
- Describe a quiet place.
- Describe a time you used your cell phone/mobile to do something important.
- Describe a person who gifted you money.
- Describe a traditional thing of your country.
- Describe a photo that you took and proud of.
- Describe an occasion when you got positive feedback for work that you did.
- Describe an activity that helps you to concentrate.
- Describe an apartment that you like of your friend/relatives.
- Describe a time when you was busy
- Describe a competition where you would like to participate.
- Describe a famous personality of your country.
- Describe an interesting neighbour.
- Describe a place you want to recommend others to visit.