LANGUAGE TO TALK ABOUT “REALITY”
Reality – Language – IELTS writing
· Indeed: Indeed, traditional culture is slowly being wiped out by the strong current of technology.
· Actually: Actually, it’s quite an old, historic town.
· In fact: In fact, my brother and I don’t have much in common at all.
· As a matter of fact: As a matter of fact, exchanging gifts is not our traditional practice.
· The fact of the matter is (that): the fact of the matter is that the number of old workers has increased these days.
LANGUAGE FOR BALANCE/CONTRASTING STATEMENTS ·
While it is true to say that…, in fact/actually…: While it is true to say that the city is noisy, dirty and overcrowded, in fact/actually, it is a very interesting place to visit
Subscribe our Youtube Channel